What Sets Us Apart from other Oral Surgery Offices
- Dr. Rendulich is Dual Board Certified in Oral Surgery and Dental Anesthesia. Not all Oral Surgeons are. Board Certification is a voluntary process achieved by further, extensive training and passing an exam in the specialty.
- We employ Registered Nurses (RN’s) to assist with anesthesia and patient care. This is not the industry standard and is not required in the state of North Carolina. Dr. Rendulich considers this imperative to creating the safest environment for our patients.
- Dr. Rendulich has voluntarily completed the AAOMS (American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons) Office Anesthesia Inspection several times to ensure his office meets not only state standards, but national association standards.
- As a Solo Practitioner, Dr. Rendulich is able to make decisions based on what is best for the patient, unlike many corporate owned practices.
- Dr. Rendulich voluntarily did re-certification to maintain his Diplomat status as a member of ABOMS (The American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons).
- Our Office Team has over 70 years of combined Medical/Dental experience taking care of patients in Oral Surgery, Emergency Room, Hospitals, In Patient Operating Room and Dental Offices.
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
Why choose a board certified oral surgeon?
While all practicing surgeons must be licensed in order to offer their services to patients, Board Certified doctors are recognized as having achieved and continue to maintain the highest standards within their profession. They voluntarily decided to meet additional standards above and beyond what standard licensing requires. Oral and Maxillofacial surgeons who advertise themselves as Diplomates of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery are also Board Certified.
In addition to submitting a portfolio of cases demonstrating the oral and maxillofacial surgeon has experience with a broad array of surgical concerns the board certification process also requires an intensive written examination as well as a lengthy oral examination to test the surgeon’s level of immediate recall knowledge. Thus, board certification represents that the Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon has demonstrated a high level of dedication and hard work above and beyond standard expectations. It represents someone strongly dedicated to providing his or her clients with the highest quality in care and service.
What this means to you, if you are in need of an Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon, is that you can rest easy in the knowledge that your health or the health of your loved one is in well-trained, constantly updated, professional hands simply by checking whether they have been board certified or are distinguished as a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Infection Control / Patient Safety
Our office is committed to ensuring your safe care while you are here and follows all guidelines for infection control. These guidelines include the Statewide Program for Infection Control and Epidemiology (SPICE), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Organization for Safety, Asepsis, and Prevention (OSAP) recommendations for infection control in Dental Offices.