Why Choose The Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants in Huntersville NC
What Sets Us Apart from other Oral Surgery Offices
- Dr. Rendulich is Dual Board Certified in Oral Surgery and Dental Anesthesia. Not all Oral Surgeons are. Board Certification is a voluntary process achieved by further, extensive training and passing an exam in the specialty. Read more about the importance of choosing a Board Certified Oral Surgeon.
- We employ Registered Nurses (RN’s) to assist with anesthesia and patient care. This is not the industry standard and is not required in the state of North Carolina. Dr. Rendulich considers this imperative to creating the safest environment for our patients.
- Dr. Rendulich has voluntarily completed the AAOMS (American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons) Office Anesthesia Inspection several times to ensure his office meets not only state standards, but national association standards.
- As a Solo Practitioner, Dr. Rendulich is able to make decisions based on what is best for the patient, unlike many corporate owned practices.
- Dr. Rendulich voluntarily did re-certification to maintain his Diplomat status as a member of ABOMS (The American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons).
- Our Office Team has over 70 years of combined Medical/Dental experience taking care of patients in Oral Surgery, Emergency Room, Hospitals, In Patient Operating Room and Dental Offices.
Ready to Restore Your Confidence in Your Smile? Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
Infection Control / Patient Safety
Our office is committed to ensuring your safe care while you are here and follows all guidelines for infection control. These guidelines include the Statewide Program for Infection Control and Epidemiology (SPICE), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Organization for Safety, Asepsis, and Prevention (OSAP) recommendations for infection control in Dental Offices.