What to Expect for your Surgery
At The Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants, we treat every patient with the utmost care and respect. We understand that your time is valuable and we strive to be as efficient with our schedule as possible.
Each patient and each surgery is unique and the time it takes may be unpredictable and may take longer than anticipated. Therefore, your surgery time may be affected by the surgeries prior to your appointment.
We recommend that you do not schedule any other appointments on the same morning as your surgery in order to minimize any conflict of your time if your surgery is delayed.
Pre & Post-Op Instructions:
- What To Expect For Your Surgery
- Pre-Operative Instructions Regarding Your Anesthesia
- Post-Operative Instructions For Tooth Extractions
- Post-Operative Instructions For Dental Implant Surgery
- Post-Operative Instructions For Biopsy
- Post-Operative Instructions For Sinus Precautions
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions, or concerns!
Please keep in mind these instructions are meant for patients of record.